It has been warm and still around here - but BEAUTIFUL! Ladies, great run on Tuesday. Remember to run with water on these windless, hot and sweaty days.
- I have created the HOLO HUI Eight Week Training Schedule for September and October and have emailed it to those already registered.
- If you weren't able to make it on Tuesday, Sept 6 but still want to register and work out with us, please email and let me know.
- This Friday will be Cardio, Conditioning, Flexibility (CCF) Class, meeting in the parking lot of Kailua Beach Park. An optional run at 8am, Instructor led conditioning at 8:30 and Instructor led stretching at 9. If you signed up for the entire 8-week session, this class is included. If you purchased a "Puka Card", this counts as a workout. Please join - bring a yoga mat/towel, resistance band (with handles) and water. Also, if you have any hand-held weights, feel free to bring them too!
- I considered changing CCF to Wednesday mornings (instead of Friday), however it seems more can come on Friday. If there is a demand for Wednesday as well, I will happily hold class on Wednesday and Friday!
- Private Workout Sessions available... at your home, my home or outdoors... I'll provide the equipment.
To find out the locations of upcoming runs please contact me for a registration form. Hope to see you tomorrow!
Post a Comment